Excluded from coverage under warranty are the following:
1. Rollerskating/ Skateboarding without the shields on the bearings.
2. Damage caused by improper mounting or removing of the bearings in the wheels.
3. Damage from purposely slamming/crushing bearings.
4. Normal wear & tear.
5. Damage caused by using lubricants not used for bearings. (Ex: WD-40)
6. Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
7. Damage to Beagle Bearing/Wheel products caused by non-Beagle Bearing/Wheel Products.
8.Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages. (Ex: Breaking bearing shields).
9. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Beagle Bearings.
10. Completely disassembling bearings.
What is acceptable for warranty?
1. Bearings that "feel stuck" or won't move at all.
2. Damaged in Shipping.
How do I know I will get quality bearings?
We check all bearings before shipment with a spin test to make sure they are lubricated and spin smoothy. If we think a set a bearings are "stuck"we will grab another set of bearings from our warehouse and replace those. The "stuck" will get thrown out.